Wednesday 21 August 2013

Findowrie Lady Georgia

Hi everybody, it's me, Georgia. I've been on the look out for quite a while for a new flat, something a bit more private and peaceful than the accomodation I share at Findowrie. Several people have been for an interview, but none of them have quite fitted the bill and been able to offer exactly what I've been looking for......until yesterday. Some friends visited that we haven't seen for several years, and they brought with them my half a brother Finn who has been very lonely since his friend Oscar travelled to Rainbow Bridge a few years ago. They were just the people I'd been looking for,very willing to pander to my every need, Finn says they're putty in his paws. Anyway, I went home with them first to inspect the premises, and see if it came up to scratch, and I've decided that I'm going to stay.Finn and I are getting on great, and we can soon sort out the staff if there's a problem. Bye for now. Lady Georgia.....you may call me Madam.x

No comments:

Post a Comment